Homebox are the original grow tents, they are committed to quality and this is reflected in the materials and construction of their tents. The Homebox Grolab has heavy duty zips, double stitching with reinforced corners and can support 50kgs from the ceiling.
These tents are easy to assemble, made from highly durable material and even contain a removable floor in case of spillage.
- Dimensions: 240x120x200 cm
- Growing Space: 2.88 m2
- Material interior: premium-grade silver reflective film.
- Material exterior: waterproof black canvas with increased fabric density.
- Double-Layered Air Ducts: Get air in and out of your HomeLab without light leaking out thanks to the extra layer added to all air duct ports.
- The waterproof coating and light barrier on the zipper contains both light and spillages.
- The zipper-pullers are metal.
- Recommended lighting: 2x600 Watt Lights or 2xLED 9 light units.
- Exhaust: 2x200mm and 3x250mm (all ports are double layered and fully adjustable to fit smaller diameter ducting and equipment)
- Cord access: 4x100mm
- 2xSuper clear viewing windows.
- 4xPassive air intakes with integrated 700-micron bug screens and removable covers.
- Maximum ceiling load capacity: 2x50 kg