- Ensuring the privacy of your information; and
- Holding all personal information collected by us in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1993 and any other applicable privacy legislation.
- Personal information submitted on this website ("Site") (e.g. where you make a purchase); and
- Any information automatically retrieved during visits to this Site.
COLLECTION, USE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION1.1 Visitors: You may browse and access information contained on this Site without providing personally identifiable information.
1.2 Collection of personal information: GuruGardener collects personal information (for example an individual's name, address, and information about the items you have purchased) through this Site when you make a purchase. Such information is collected for the purpose of administering your account, processing your purchases, delivering the items purchased to you, for our own internal records, and for contacting you in relation to your purchase or sending you information about goods and services that we think you may be interested in (including by electronic message). It is important that any information given to us is accurate, up to date, complete and not misleading, as we rely on the information you provide.
1.4 Use and disclosure of personal information:We will hold all personal information collected through this Site in accordance with the requirements set out in the Privacy Act 1993. In particular:
- Personal information will be used only for the purposes for which it is collected, and will be retained only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected (including any time that we are required by law to retain such information).
- Other than as set out above, we will not release personal information to any third party except where required or permitted by law, where the individual has authorised us to do so or where disclosure is connected to the purpose for which the information was collected.
- Under no circumstances will we sell or rent out your personal information to third parties.
ACCESS TO, EDITING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION1.5 Access: You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time by writing to us at the address set out in clause 1.4 above.
1.6 Editing and deleting: You may also ask us to correct, alter or delete any personal information that we hold about you by writing to us at the email address set out in clause 1.4 above.
1.7 Opting out of electronic communications:If you do not want to receive marketing communications from GuruGardener by electronic message, you can use our unsubscribe links on the message or write to us at email@example.com